|Posted on September 4, 2019 at 6:40 AM|
The Recipe/ Ingredients For Success
Success is different for everyone! That's a fact. For some people, success is in the numbers, for others its in money. Regardless of what success looks like to you, regardless of what it feels like and how quickly its achieved; there are some necessary ingredients.
The Sophisticated K Success Without Excuse T-shirt Collection
Click the Sophisticated K Clothing link on homepage.
1. Faith - First and foremost, faith is a massive part of your journey to success, keeping success and maintaining your place in the industry/ industries where you gained it. Faith in God and faith in yourself are major. God is good, He is unchanging and He works all things out for the good of those who love Him, but first you have to have faith in Him. You have to believe that you have a God given purpose in order to achieve success. God has you on earth for a reason, He's the Author of your life, so faith in Him and His plan for your life is crucial. We all also know that faith without works is dead, so we have to put the work in as well as increase our faith in order to be successful. Communication with God and communication with ourselves is a big deal. Pray, ask God for guidance and listen to Him. Talk to yourself, amp yourself up and have faith that you can do it.
My book, Measures Of Purpose In Life will speak to you more about the search of your purpose and the treasure within.
2. Health - I put health second on the list of ingredients because I don't know any successful people that are bed bound, tucked in a hospital bed and are being fed through a tube. That may sound gloomy, but it's also the truth. A healthy mind, body and soul are absolutely essential when your goal is to be successful. Sickness can hold you back, so it is extremely important that you take care of yourself. No one is going to do it for you, so you need to have me time, eat good food, drink water, exercise, get good rest and sleep, have family time and time with friends. It's important to laugh, sing and dance and look after your overall health. Once you begin to feel alive, your output will be tremendous.
There is an ounce with 6 teaspoons on the topic of health and well being in my book, Ounce Of Faith And Inspiration.
3. Confidence - This is major! I don't know about you, but I used to be really shy as a teenager (I wrote about this very briefly in my book, Quotes Of Faith And Inspiration) and based on a pep talk that I had with myself and a quote that I created, I had to make that shyness a thing of the past. I had to believe in myself, I had to be confident in who I am and because of that I say confidence is an important ingredient. Confidence will allow you to take advantage of opportunities that come your way, allow you to promote yourself and the products or services you provide. You will be confident in your potential and what you contribute to the world. You will own it and you will act accordingly because you're enthusiastic. Confidence is key!
My book, Quotes Of Faith And Inspiration promotes the fact that you are strong, you are more than a conqueror and you can have a positive impact on the world.
4. Positivity - Staying far away from negativity, cancelling negative thoughts as they come to mind and listening, watching and reading positive things all play a big part in your success. There is so much power in your tongue, the things that you speak, the conversations that you have; and through your mouth you have the power to inspire, motivate and encourage great things to happen. You have the ability to speak things into existence, you have the POWER, so educate yourself and speak elegantly - your success depends on it.
My book, Ounce Of Faith And Inspiration (Black And White Edition) speaks largely on a positive mind and disposition.
5. People - No one can become successful by themselves. I can testify to that based on several experiences that I have had in self-employment. I was first self employed at 19 years old. I was a Children's Party Planner in London and the only way I was able to actually be successful, more so on the day of the party was to have assistance. My mum and my sister were my employees - they even had uniforms that matched mine. More recently, as an Author, my sister has helped me with every single book event and speaking engagement. I couldn't do it without her support. This is a massive ingredient because we need to create relationships, nurture them, make them long lasting, build rapports with people, we need to have integrity so people trust us in different environments and circumstances. It's important to care about people, treat people with love and respect, to help people and inspire them too. I advise that you go to networking events, and even in a world where we don't know who our neighbours are, I say don't be afraid to talk to people. I have made massively beneficial connections with people that I sparked up a conversation with on the plane, in the supermarket etc. It's always great to collaborate with people, make mutually beneficial deals so both sides get something out of it. Your success can go to new levels as a result.
My newest book, Mum And Dad, We Know What Love Is, is a children's book about love, and love is what opens the lock to people.
6. Open Mind - Last but not least. An open mind is priceless. Entrepreneurs cannot be closed minded. Success can't be achieved if the mind can't conceive new ideas and methods. Innovation in business is grand, so it's important to have an open mind, take risks, open doors for yourself so you get exposure without having to wait on others, think outside of the norm and outside of the box, but then once you've done that consistency is significant. It's important to travel, experience new things and build on your knowledge. An open and well versed mind will move you towards success.
I hope this helped and you consider adding these ingredients and these secrets to success to your pot. Your definition of success will be different to the next person's. Just like the different patterns on each butterfly - they're all beautiful, they're just different. Create your own definition, and work towards it. It won't happen overnight, but look at your journey as a whole and be proud of yourself.
Success Can Be Obtained!
P.S. All books mentioned with the blog can be purchased on Kayisha Online, Amazon, Kindle and Barnes & Noble.
Watch the video below (Part 1 of my trip to Atlanta) to see how I put some of the ingredients for success in the pot during.
Now that you've read the in depth descriptions for each ingredient, you'll see how it relates.
#FemaleEntrepreneur #SecretsToSuccess #BusinessMindset #LikeABoss #BossLady #BusinessTips #PublishedAuthor