|Posted on October 4, 2017 at 8:45 AM|
Natural Hair is a beautiful thing!
Alumine Hair Care Product Review Video
Natural hair is beautiful! It’s so beautiful that as a Photographer I started the PCB Natural Hair Is... Project and as a YouTuber I did the SK Natural Hair Project. I also continually share how I look after my hair and what styles I like to do on the Sophisticated K YouTube Channel. What’s most important to me is the way in which I look after my hair, and that’s because the ultimate goal is for it to be healthy. I choose the products I use wisely, and as a result of the wisdom that goes into the selection, they are made from natural ingredients.
One day I got a product suggestion from someone I trust. They recommended that I try the Alumine Hair Care Line by Peter Lamas, so I checked them out via the link they sent me and chose a shampoo and conditioner. I eagerly awaited for the parcel to arrive and when it did (they came in a box) I was excited to open it and use it. I couldn’t wait to smell them and apply the Alumine Shampoo and Conditioner to my natural hair.
My Hair Care Routine
Here’s a quick run down of my shampoo and condition hair routine:-
Oh and I share exactly what I think of the Alumine products in the video below.
* I get everything ready, towels, combs, brushes and products so I'm not rushing around like a headless chicken
* Set the water to the correct temperature (warm, not scolding hot)
* Shower my hair with the warm water to loosen the grease and the dirt before I apply the shampoo
* I use a handful of the Argan & Macadamia Oil Shampoo
* I rub it in real good to get it bubbly and soapy
* I wash it out with warm water and soap it up again
* I do the previous step 2 or 3 times using less shampoo each time
* I wash my hair thoroughly to make sure that there are no traces of shampoo and bubbles in the water
* I apply a generous portion of the Bamboo Nectar conditioner and run it through with my hands and fingers from root to end
* I comb it through if necessary with a massive shower comb (big spaced out teeth) to make sure its distributed throughout my whole head
* I cover my hair with a shower cap and Persian towel wrap to steam my hair for about 20 minutes.
* I use this time to get something to eat, I love taking care of my hair but it makes me hungry
* When the time is up I set the water to the correct temperature (cool, not cold because my scalp couldn’t take it)
* I wash out the conditioner with cool water; i’s more luke warm-ish
* I wash it out thoroughly, until the water is no longer milky, but clear
I hope my routine helps you. Leave a comment below if you have technique suggestions that you would like to share.
In the video I said they didn’t have the pair to go with each shampoo and conditioner BUT they do, I just didn’t see it when I was looking on the site.
Comment below to let me know if you have used Alumine Hair Care Products and what you think of them.
Don't forget to forward this post with friends and family to share the hair care inspiration.
You can also follow me on Facebook and Instagram for daily motivation.
Have a blessed day!
LINKS TO CLICK
ACN Online Shop - http://kamthomas.acnshop.eu/default.asp?CO_LA=GB_EN
SK Natural Hair Project Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YO38BMcR5io&index=2&list=PL3Ov0hYfX66fkQFMUNoXZBSjoezlZOACd
SK Natural Hair T-shirt Collection - http://www.sophisticatedk.bigcartel.com/product/ladies-natural-hair-t-shirt