|Posted on September 7, 2017 at 8:15 AM|
Do You L.O.V.E Yourself?
I do Aerobics workouts a few times a week, and at the end of each video, the instructor says "Love Yourself!" I've heard her say that for about 9 months, but this time I really heard her. My heart was still racing after the squats, lunges, rockstar jumps and bunny hops; but it activated my brain, and made me think. It also reminded me of two things. So now I'm here, sitting down and typing this for you, my friend.
Let Me Share My Thoughts With You...
It made me think about how we should love ourselves. See the list of ways below:-
1. We should love and accept exactly who we are, our physical features and personality; but at the same time work on improving ourselves so we can be a better version day after day.
2. We should love ourselves physically, both inside and out. So, just as I do regular exercise to stay physically fit and strong, we should do that. Physically also includes being healthy as a result of the food, drink and substances we consume. I am what some people would call a health freak because of my diet, but that name is fine by me as long as my body is in good working order. I couldn't say I love myself if I put myself in harms way with the choices I make.
3. We should love ourselves mentally. Our state of mind, the way we think about ourselves (think of yourself as Royal, a king or queen) and the things we think about. Loving yourself mentally means being positive in all circumstances and declaring great things over your life.
4. We should love ourselves spiritually. Your soul is very sensitive! You should feed into your soul with faith, inspiration, hope and light. Spend time with God, be uplifted, remind yourself of His promises to you and walk right with a clean heart.
5. We should love ourselves relationally. The people you associate with, get in deep relationships with and spend a lot of time with should be of good influence. They should pull you up, be a good example and make you better. You love yourself by being in good company.
6. We should love ourselves by believing in ourselves. Be confident in your abilities. See your own potential. Don't kill your own dreams. Feed the fire within you and work towards being successful. Love yourself by acknowledging the passions you have and not letting them fade away.
That is just a few things that came to mind when I heard her say "Love Yourself" and then I was reminded of these two videos. One is from the Sophisticated K YouTube channel, and the other from the Kayisha Online YouTube channel. I hope you will watch them and Be Inspired by both, that is the Kayisha Online slogan "Be Inspired"
Watch the videos below to see more about what LOVING YOURSELF is.
Don't forget to forward this post with friends and family to share the inspiration.
You can also follow me on Facebook and Instagram for daily motivation.
Have a blessed day!
LINKS TO CLICK
Faith And Inspiration Series - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Miss-Kayisha-Thomas/e/B01MSROG5T/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1504787097&sr=1-1
Sophisticated K Food And Drink YouTube Playlist - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3Ov0hYfX66dfAPpUlarAEC32u493PlqI